Updated: Sep 19, 2020
The Registrar Hour is offering another digital internship learning series this upcoming Fall 2020. FREE of charge. If you have an intern/student who would like to participate, please email us at email@example.com.
Dates: October 1 - November 19, 2020
Please provide the following:
· A copy of their current resume
· The dates of their internship in your registration/collections department
· The name and contact information of their supervisor (if different from your own)
Please submit this information by September 14, 2020. Interns who are accepted will be notified by September 25, 2020.
· Must be a current intern/student in your registrar/collections department
· Must be available to attend the sessions each Thursdays, at 11:00am PST (Los Angeles)
At the end of the series:
· An attendance record will be sent to the supervisor, so they are aware of the topics learned
· If the intern attended 80% of the sessions, they will receive an official Certificate of Attendance from The Registrar Hour.
Agenda Outline - Each session will one hour long unless otherwise noted:
· Week 1 (October 1): Introduction to the series
· Week 2 (October 8): Basic Shipping Art and Artifacts
· Week 3 (October 15): Basic crate construction and soft packing overview
· Week 4 (October 22): Courier Basics
· Week 5 (October 29): Condition Reporting Basics
· Week 6 (November 5): Fine Art Insurance Review
· Week 7 (November 12): Case Studies: Complicated Installations and De-Installations
· Week 8 (November 19): Resume tips and how to prepare for an interview