Jacqueline has a Bachelor of Arts, Art History, University of Southern California, Completed December 1988.
- Greek Art History and Architecture Summer Course, Greece, Summer 1988.
- Principal, Cabrera Art Management Los Angeles, California, USA.
- President, Association of Registrars and Collections Specialist (Founding and current board member).
- Volunteer, J. Paul Getty Museum, The Getty Villa, Antiquities Curatorial Department
- Associate Registrar for Exhibitions, The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Assistant Registrar for the Getty Villa, The J. Paul Getty Museum, Malibu, California, USA.
- Registrar, Long Beach Museum of Art, Long Beach, California, USA.
- Paintings Department Assistant, Sotheby’s, Beverly Hills, California, USA.
President and Founding Board Member, Association of Registrars and Collections Specialists (ARCS), Term 2012-2019.
PUBLICATIONS - ICEFAT Newsletter, The Role of a Courier, No. 3 - 2007 - Museum Registration Methods, 5th Edition, Why I love Registrars by Janet Grossman, Page 18.